Where Small & Midsize Service Providers collaborate
confidentially, comfortably & without middlemen or commission.
Our members are all local independent, licensed, practitioners (CPAs, lawyers, engineers, insurance brokers, financial services, M&A specialists, tax & valuation experts, executive coaches, project managers, turnaround specialists, investment bankers & brokers, ETC.) diligently working in their own private practice/business. They don't have time to market and promote themselves. This is where come in.
Our value proposition is twofold. We help professionals to better serve their existing clients—more expeditiously and cost-effectively than ever before possible. And concurrently, we are able to position them to substantially enhance new revenue streams.
PM Community.org is a highly specialized niche marketing organization that doesn't offer an automated ONLINE software solution like the latest CRM software. Rather, we do things on a more direct, personal manner. Our marketing program involves "feet on the street" in the form of a small cadre of talented project management professionals working in all LOCAL channels...totally behind the scenes. In short, our demand-base, members-only community is a "brand" of OFFLINE marketing that greatly facilitates and accelerates the client development process. Unlike conventional marketing, we deliver real results by walk the proverbial walk!
INTRODUCING THE PERFECT WAY TO ACCELERATE NEW-CLIENT DEVELOPMENT
Contrast us to slow, expensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- PM Community.org (PMC) is a specialty marketing organization administrated by senior business executives & seasoned project managers who have helped thousands of Small & Midsize Businesses and their advisors throughout North America for over three decades.
- For disclosure purposes, PMC was formed in Boston in 2004 as a private, for-profit enterprise. As an avowed Small Business Advocate, it serves selected independent professionals who are able to meet Member Standards of Competency, Trustworthiness and Collegiality.
- PMC does not sell products of any kind. PMC has no clients or hidden agendas. PMC licenses (at nominal cost) its proprietary Local Channel Marketing™ program, optionally and exclusively, to its participating local members. Our demand-based marketing is performed entirely on a best-efforts basis pursuant to the Community Marketing Agreement executed with members upon joining.
- Ironically, in today's highly social world that is supercharged by transparency and openness, because of PMC's unique configuration and highly sensitive nature of its transformational work (i.e. demand-based, anonymous leads that are skillfully converted into engagement-ready referrals), PMC maintains a very guarded posture in order to protect the integrity of its members-only community. To this end, throughout its workflow processes, PMC never knows (members') clients' identities. This is/remains the exclusive purview of members who alone decide whether and when to divulge such information to a collaborating fellow member.
- As a final thought, our high-value/low-cost solution should not be considered as a "lead-gen." Our community does what other venues only talk about: delivering timely, exclusive referrals, that are always engagement-ready.
♦ Twitter: @4referrals ♦ Kindly note that pmCommunity.org is not connected with Project Management Institute [PMI.org] except that many of our own project members support, endorse, and subscribe to the principles and practices of their PMBoK. ♦ ® Dilbert is a registered trademark of © Universal Uclick and images are used with permission ♦ © 2004-2013 PM Community.org
includes diligent screening, reference checking, and intensive vetting if needed to ensure that each & every candidate meets the high standards of competency and trust demanded by existing members ready to make timely referrals of local clients in immediate need of outsourced serviceslearn more about positioning
exceeds traditional networking wherein cross-discipline professionals can meet confidentially to discuss client-needs [without client-identity being disclosed] to determine best possible course of action and whether a local collaboration is imminentlearn more about netweaving
in the real world an infrequent and highly-hyped event that seldom repeats and precludes forecasting or scheduling; timely Local Channel Marketing™ affords repeatable rainmaking opportunities, a process to active community participantsLearn more about rainmaking